AL MAWRID AL HADITH A Modern ENGLISH-ARABIC Dictionary
The 2010 Modern Dictionary of English-Arabic combines the properties of Al-Mawrid Dictionaries with those of the most advanced and widely used Arabic-English dictionaries available. It is an indispensable tool for students, researchers and translators, and is arranged alphabetically for easy usage. It incorporates many new features, including: * Material is expanded to contain more entities, meanings and definitions; the linguistics terms cover 1400 entries, not including the index * Includes up to date material and concepts that developed recently, specifically those related to electronics, communication and computer science fields
* Includes new concepts that are constantly emerging, specifically those related to the linguistic field
* Follows the chronological and historical order, organizing meanings alongside word origins
* Material branches into multiple entries in order to distinguish between meanings and their original derivations
* Each word is related to a specific concept, to help clarify appropriate meaning and usage
* Multiple examples given to enrich content; this includes main definitions and each sub-definition
* Words are divided into syllables in the same way basic English dictionaries are.