- On sale!
- Arabic Perfume Bakhour Shop
- Blackseed and Olive Oil Shop
- Childrens Corner Books Toys Games
- Clocks and Watches
- Dates and Honey Shop
- Hajj And Umrah Shop
- Islamic Books in English
- Clearance Islamic Books
- Quran Related Books
- Allah Imaan Emaan
- Aqeedah Creed Faith Tawhid
- Biography Islamic History
- Charity Zakat Sadaqah
- Biography of The Sahaba Companions
- Comparative Religion and Dawah
- Dont be Sad
- Dreams and Dreamers
- Economics and Finance
- Fiqh Fatawa Islamic Law
- Funerals Inheritance Sickness Health
- Hadith Sunnah Ahadith
- Hajj Umrah Ziyaraah Udhiyah
- Islamic Studies Education
- Medicine of the Prophet
- Marriage Family Births
- Purification Heart Soul Manners
- Ramadan Fasting Taraaweeh
- Ruqyah Black Magic Jinns
- Islamic Books on Science
- Seerah Biography of The Prophet
- Unseen Heaven Afterlife Hell Paradise Death
- Womens Books
- Worship Dua Prayer Salah
- Deal Of The Month
- Islamic Books Quran Other Languages
- Learn Arabic Madrasah
- Natural Body & Beauty Care Shop
- Prayer Mats and Accessories
- Quran In English And Arabic Musshaff
- Quran Stands & Accessories
- Quran CD Lecture CD and DVD
- Ruqyah Shop Hijama Cupping Therapy
- Tajweed Quran Tajweed Books
- Tafsir Quran Tafseer
- SweetZone Halal Sweets
- Greeting Cards slamic Gifts Calendars Diary
Kist AL Hindi Qist Costus Powder Dark Brown Brown 50g
Al Fajr Azaan Athan Clock CW05
Al Fajr is just about the best prayer Azan clock on the market in terms of manufacturing quality and design. Keeps prayer times for over 250 cities (preset) around the world, and if you know your longitude and latitude, you can customize it to alert you to the prayer times for your area. The complete azan for all prayers (including full Fajr azan that has "Assalatu Khayrun Min Annawm" ) can be played. The volume level can be easily adjusted by the dialer located at the back of the clock. The azan sound can also be switched to 3 beeps instead, or nothing at all (if you are traveling or simply do not want the alarm to produce any sound). Fajr and Isha times are calculated by either an angle of the sun below the horizon or by an interval of time. This clock is programmed to use the local taqweem method or the most widely used system for your city. However, if required, you can choose another taqween system for your city.
Choice of Azan times:
- Egypt altqweem Almasri
- Indian Sub-continent: Islamic Scientific University
- Saudi Arabia: Taqweem Um Al Qurra
- Gulf Countries: Local Taqweems
- Rest of the Arab World: Follows Altaqweem Almasri
- North America: ISNA
- Islamic World Organization
Automatic Pre-prayer Post-prayer time Alarm:
This unique feature allows you to wake up everyday exactly at the same time relative to a prayer time azan. For example, if you set the alarm to 1 hour before Fajr azan for tahajjud, then you will always get the alarm to ring and wake you up 1 hour before fajr and will keep up with the time change for Fajr to ensure that you always have 1 hour for your night prayers.
The daily alarm is just like any regular alarm that rings at the same time everyday. This alarm can be set not to ring on weekends or can be set on one of the following three options:
- Monday to Friday only.
- Monday to Saturday only.
- Everyday (default set).
Note: if the weekend in your city is Thursday and Friday, then this alarm can ring from Saturday to Wednesday and Saturday to Thursday respectively.
After selecting any city, the Qibla direction (relative to the True North) wil be displayed for a while.
Calendar (Hijri & Gregorian):
The Hijri calendar in this clock is based on the astrological moon sighting calculations for Mecca.
The temperature reading in Celsius is displayed on the upper left corner of the LCD.
Full Screen EL Backlight:
The Hi Glo EL blue backlight can be activated by pressing the top button.
A high quality digital Azan sound for all prayers (including complete Fajr azan) can be played. With azan volume control fitted in all clock models. Once purchased Al Fajr Azan clock has to be set only once, after which the adhan times change automatically on a daily basis. This wall mounting version can also be placed on a desktop. Azan times are calculated accurately for all cities around the world. ALFAJR uses the local taqweem or the most widely used taqweem system for your city. Other standard taqweem systems are available, as follows:
Islamic World Organization (Muslim League):
Fajr azan time is calculated based on 18 degrees angle below the horizon before shrooq time. Isha azan time is calculated based on 17.5 degrees angle below the horizon after magrib azan.
This system is widely used in Europe and the Far East.
Taqweem Um Al-Qura :
Fajr azan time is calculated based on 19 degrees angle below the horizon before shrooq time. Isha azan time is a fixed one and a half hours after Magrib. This system is used in Saudi Arabia.
Altaqweem Almasri (Egypt)
Fajr azan time is calculated based on 19.5 degrees angle below the horizon before shrooq time. Isha azan time is calculated based on 17 degrees angle below the horizon after magrib azan.
This system is used in Africa and many Arab countries.
Islamic Scientific University (Hanafi) :
Fajr azan time is calculated based on 18 degrees angle below the horizon before shrooq time. Isha azan time is calculated based on 18 degrees angle below the horizon after magrib azan.
In Hanafi system, Asr Azan time occurs when the shade is twice as long as the object. In the common system Asr azan time is when the shade is of the same length as the object.
This system is mainly used in the Indian Sub-continent.
Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) :
Fajr azan time is calculated based on 15 degrees angle below the horizon before shrooq time. Isha azan time is calculated based on 15 degrees angle below the horizon after magrib azan.
This system is mostly used in North America.
Fixed Time :
Fajr time is determined as a fixed interval of time before shrooq time. Isha time is determined as a fixed interval of time after Magrib azan.
This system is used in Northern Europe.
AUTOMATIC FAJR ALARM:
This unique feature allows you to wake up everyday exactly at the same time relative to Fajr azan. For example, suppose you set the alarm to 5:15 AM and the Fajr azan is at 5:00 AM. On the next day, if Fajr azan becomes 5:01 AM, then automatically this alarm will change to 5:16 AM. In this case, you will wake up 15 minutes after Fajr azan everyday.
5:16 AM automatically changes to 5:16
The daily alarm is a regular alarm that rings at the same time everyday. Moreover, this alarm can be set not to ring on weekends, as one of the following options:
* To ring from Monday to Friday only.
* To ring from Monday to Saturday only.
* To ring everyday (default set).
Note: if the weekend in your city is Thursday and Friday, then i) means this alarm will ring from Saturday to Wednesday and ii) means the alarm will ring from Saturday to Thursday.
Qibla direction (relative to the North) can be displayed.
HIJRI AND GREGORIAN CALNEDARS:
Gregorian or Hijri calendar can be displayed.
The Hijri calendar follows the Gregorian date and is based on the astronomical moon sighting at Mecca.
Temperature reading in Celsius (°C) is displayed.
* Daylight Saving Time option (for countries using this system)
* Gentle prayers reminder (when azan sound is turned off)
* One Time Alarm: In addition to Fajr and daily alarms, ALFAJR clock includes an extra alarm (called 1-Day alarm). It can be set to ring for special appointments.
* Snooze option: Alarm can ring again after five minutes. (Available in CT-01 and CS-03 models only)
Crescendo sound: All alarms have gentle wake-up sound that increase gradually.
- Daylight Saving Time option.
- Gentle prayers reminder (3 beeps instead of Azan).
- Optional DC3V external input.
- One Time Alarm: Extra alarm can be set that does not affect the prayer alarm settings.
- Snooze option.
- Crescendo sound.