- On sale!
- Arabic Perfume Bakhour Shop
- Blackseed and Olive Oil Shop
- Childrens Corner Books Toys Games
- Clocks and Watches
- Dates and Honey Shop
- Hajj And Umrah Shop
- Islamic Books in English
- Clearance Islamic Books
- Quran Related Books
- Allah Imaan Emaan
- Aqeedah Creed Faith Tawhid
- Biography Islamic History
- Charity Zakat Sadaqah
- Biography of The Sahaba Companions
- Comparative Religion and Dawah
- Dont be Sad
- Dreams and Dreamers
- Economics and Finance
- Fiqh Fatawa Islamic Law
- Funerals Inheritance Sickness Health
- Hadith Sunnah Ahadith
- Hajj Umrah Ziyaraah Udhiyah
- Islamic Studies Education
- Medicine of the Prophet
- Marriage Family Births
- Purification Heart Soul Manners
- Ramadan Fasting Taraaweeh
- Ruqyah Black Magic Jinns
- Islamic Books on Science
- Seerah Biography of The Prophet
- Unseen Heaven Afterlife Hell Paradise Death
- Womens Books
- Worship Dua Prayer Salah
- Deal Of The Month
- Islamic Books Quran Other Languages
- Learn Arabic Madrasah
- Natural Body & Beauty Care Shop
- Prayer Mats and Accessories
- Quran In English And Arabic Musshaff
- Quran Stands & Accessories
- Quran CD Lecture CD and DVD
- Ruqyah Shop Hijama Cupping Therapy
- Tajweed Quran Tajweed Books
- Tafsir Quran Tafseer
- SweetZone Halal Sweets
- Greeting Cards slamic Gifts Calendars Diary
Kist AL Hindi Qist Costus Powder Dark Brown Brown 50g
Rabiah Dates From Medina 500g
Send to your loved ones for a gift or buy some for yourself.
One of the most abundantly produced and economical Saudi date variety, Rabiah fruit dates, caters to the need of every income category. It may be relatively inexpensive and cost less than other varieties, but the taste it is sweet, and these fruit dates are a treat for the taste buds. Rabiah dates are small in appearance and are brownish black in color. The outer skin of the Rabiah date is wrinkled and has a weathered look to it. The Rabiah date maybe small in size, but the health advantages it delivers certainly stack up. They are a proven remedy for strengthening weak hearts and are also very effective in preventing abdominal cancer.
Obesity, which is a major problem in the world today, can also be treated by Rabiah fruits dates. Since there is no fat content in dates, the fruit doesn’t add unnecessary body mass, and they reduce hunger. Rabiah dates are also a good supplement for bone nourishment because they are rich in calcium which is an essential mineral required for bone development.
Stages of Growth:
1. Hababik: Size of the fruit is small (kernel size) having a circular shape.
2. Kamry: Size is bigger (as size of an olive) having green color.
3. Baser: The fruit reaches it's final size and the color is changed to yellow or red according to species.
4. Rutub: It is the stage at which the Baser red and yellow fruit is converted to black or deep brown color.
5. Tamer: The final stage of growth, the fruit is ripened.
Dates are mentioned several times in the Noble Quran as one of the bounties of ALLAH to man-kind. Modern science has proved that dates are part of a healthy diet. They contain sugar, fat and proteins, as well as important vitamins. Dates are also rich in natural fibres.
Modern medicine has shown that they are effective in preventing abdominal cancer. Dates and date palms have been mentioned in the Holy Qur'an 20 times, thus showing their importance. The Prophet (PBUH) likened a good Muslim to the date palm, saying, "Among trees, there is a tree like a Muslim. Its leaves do not fall." Sayyidah Mariam (the Virgin Mary) mother of Jesus (PBUH) had dates as her food when she felt labour pains and during confinement.
Modern science has also proved the effectiveness of date, in preventing diseases of the respiratory system. Dates are rich in several vitamins and minerals. Dates are also rich in calcium, they help strengthen the bones. Dates are also important in keeping up the health of eyes. It is quite effective in guarding against night-blindness.
- Dates are high in fibre and contain a number of vitamins and minerals.
- Dates are ideal snack for children as well as adults.
- Dates are the perfect natural snack.
- Dates are high in Potassium. They have 2.5 times the amount of potassium in Bananas.
- Dates can protect against the build up of Cholesterol.
- Dates contain no Sodium.
- Dates are delicious and sweet. They can be taken as it is or stuffed with nuts.
Brand: Zaytoun CIC
500ml Case of 6 Bottles