- On sale!
- Arabic Perfume Bakhour Shop
- Blackseed and Olive Oil Shop
- Childrens Corner Books Toys Games
- Clocks and Watches
- Dates and Honey Shop
- Hajj And Umrah Shop
- Islamic Books in English
- Clearance Islamic Books
- Quran Related Books
- Allah Imaan Emaan
- Aqeedah Creed Faith Tawhid
- Biography Islamic History
- Charity Zakat Sadaqah
- Biography of The Sahaba Companions
- Comparative Religion and Dawah
- Dont be Sad
- Dreams and Dreamers
- Economics and Finance
- Fiqh Fatawa Islamic Law
- Funerals Inheritance Sickness Health
- Hadith Sunnah Ahadith
- Hajj Umrah Ziyaraah Udhiyah
- Islamic Studies Education
- Medicine of the Prophet
- Marriage Family Births
- Purification Heart Soul Manners
- Ramadan Fasting Taraaweeh
- Ruqyah Black Magic Jinns
- Islamic Books on Science
- Seerah Biography of The Prophet
- Unseen Heaven Afterlife Hell Paradise Death
- Womens Books
- Worship Dua Prayer Salah
- Deal Of The Month
- Islamic Books Quran Other Languages
- Learn Arabic Madrasah
- Natural Body & Beauty Care Shop
- Prayer Mats and Accessories
- Quran In English And Arabic Musshaff
- Quran Stands & Accessories
- Quran CD Lecture CD and DVD
- Ruqyah Shop Hijama Cupping Therapy
- Tajweed Quran Tajweed Books
- Tafsir Quran Tafseer
- SweetZone Halal Sweets
- Greeting Cards slamic Gifts Calendars Diary
Kist AL Hindi Qist Costus Powder Dark Brown Brown 50g
30th Juz Amma Part From Tajweed Quran 17 by 24 cm
The idea behind the Colour Coded Tajweed Holy Quran:
Based on a practical understanding of phonology, we have color-coded the place of some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the holy Quran.
This had enabled us to classify these letters within three possible categories to enhance the reader's knowledge and remembrance of Tajweed rules, they are:
1. The letters which requires expanded vocalization: we used red colour to highlight these letters.
2. The letters which is nasalized these letters are green in colour.
3. The dark blue colour indicates the emphatic of the letter R, the blue colour indicates the unrest letters
4. Echoing sound qualquala, while the letters which are written but are not pronounced are grey in colour.
The reader will very easily get used to reciting the Quran by using colour just as he got used to stopping at red lights and passing though green lights.
By engaging in this sublime act, the reader will find him or herself applying 24 rules of Tajweed with ease and precision while his or her mind is left free to contemplate and understand the meaning of Holy Quran.
It is an honour for Dar Al-Maarifa to adopt and offer this methodology which has been accurately applied after examining the passages written at the end of it, and which was examined and accredited by the Committee of The Noble Quran.