- On sale!
- Arabic Perfume Bakhour Shop
- Blackseed and Olive Oil Shop
- Childrens Corner Books Toys Games
- Clocks and Watches
- Dates and Honey Shop
- Hajj And Umrah Shop
- Islamic Books in English
- Clearance Islamic Books
- Quran Related Books
- Allah Imaan Emaan
- Aqeedah Creed Faith Tawhid
- Biography Islamic History
- Charity Zakat Sadaqah
- Biography of The Sahaba Companions
- Comparative Religion and Dawah
- Dont be Sad
- Dreams and Dreamers
- Economics and Finance
- Fiqh Fatawa Islamic Law
- Funerals Inheritance Sickness Health
- Hadith Sunnah Ahadith
- Hajj Umrah Ziyaraah Udhiyah
- Islamic Studies Education
- Medicine of the Prophet
- Marriage Family Births
- Purification Heart Soul Manners
- Ramadan Fasting Taraaweeh
- Ruqyah Black Magic Jinns
- Islamic Books on Science
- Seerah Biography of The Prophet
- Unseen Heaven Afterlife Hell Paradise Death
- Womens Books
- Worship Dua Prayer Salah
- Deal Of The Month
- Islamic Books Quran Other Languages
- Learn Arabic Madrasah
- Natural Body & Beauty Care Shop
- Prayer Mats and Accessories
- Quran In English And Arabic Musshaff
- Quran Stands & Accessories
- Quran CD Lecture CD and DVD
- Ruqyah Shop Hijama Cupping Therapy
- Tajweed Quran Tajweed Books
- Tafsir Quran Tafseer
- SweetZone Halal Sweets
- Greeting Cards slamic Gifts Calendars Diary
Kist AL Hindi Qist Costus Powder Dark Brown Brown 50g
Studies on The Islamic Judicial System
Studies on the Islamic Judicial System by Dr Muhammad Ibrahim H. I. Surty
The governing principle of the mighty universe is al-Tawhid, Oneness of Allah (God) and al-Adl justice. This lifelong research discusses its integration with both the Qur’an and the Sunnah by providing hundreds of evidences from the principal sources of Islam as well as Muslims experience since the inception of Islam to date.
The work includes eight chapters
1. The administration of justice during pre-Islamic period.
2. Justice through the prism of the Qur’an.
3. The journey of the Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) from tyranny to justice, the revival of the religion of the Prophet Abraham (AS).
4. The contribution of the Rightly Guided Caliphs to justice.
5. al-Qadi, the judge and the Law Court.
6. al-Hisbah, the observance of religious duties and socio-economic justice and its impact on Health Sciences.
7. al-Mazalim, Ombudsman Court.
8. Muslims’ judicial heritage, since the inception of Islam to date.1844 discovered works on Islamic judicial system have been presented in chronological order with their thematic assessments.
The work also discusses peace, equality, freedom and human dignity as the legal right of human beings
- Dr Muhammad Ibrahim H. I. Surty
Brand: UK Islamic Academy
This is a translation of an Arabic book. It examines the role Islam played in history and its impact on human progress and the loss that humanity suffered by its decline. It counters the prevailing attitude that Islam is a spent force, that it has outlived its usefulness. The author persuasively argues for the eternal reality of Islam and that it is a...