- Reduced price
- Arabic Perfume Bakhour Shop
- Eid & Ramadan Shop
- Blackseed and Olive Oil Shop
- Childrens Corner Books Toys Games
- Clocks and Watches
- Dates and Honey Shop
- Hajj And Umrah Shop
- Islamic Books in English
- Free Dawah Islamic Books Clearance
- Quran Related Books
- Allah Imaan Emaan
- Aqeedah Creed Faith Tawhid
- Biography Islamic History
- Charity Zakat Sadaqah
- Biography of The Sahaba Companions
- Comparative Religion and Dawah
- Dont be Sad
- Dreams and Dreamers
- Economics and Finance
- Fiqh Fatawa Islamic Law
- Funerals Inheritance Sickness Health
- Hadith Sunnah Ahadith
- Hajj Umrah Ziyaraah Udhiyah
- Islamic Studies Education
- Medicine of the Prophet
- Marriage Family Births
- Purification Heart Soul Manners
- Ramadan Fasting Taraaweeh
- Ruqyah Black Magic Jinns
- Islamic Books on Science
- Seerah Biography of The Prophet
- Unseen Heaven Afterlife Hell Paradise Death
- Womens Books
- Worship Dua Prayer Salah
- Deal Of The Month
- Islamic Books Quran Other Languages
- Learn Arabic Madrasah
- Natural Body & Beauty Care Shop
- Prayer Mats and Accessories
- Quran In English And Arabic Musshaff
- Quran Stands & Accessories
- Quran CD Lecture CD and DVD
- Greeting Cards Islamic Gift Wrap Calendars Diary
- Ruqyah Shop Hijama Cupping Therapy
- Tajweed Quran Tajweed Books
- Tafsir Quran Tafseer
- SweetZone Halal Sweets
First Steps To Understanding Sarf By Hashim Mohamed
An innovative approach to learning Sarf (Morphology) Designed for the syllabus at Al-Qalam Institute, this textbook supports acquiring strong foundations in the Arabic Language. Sarf is fundamental in understanding Arabic. Mastering verb conjugations is akin to learning times tables or number bonds in mathematics; they provide the foundations for basic understanding upon which the language is built. The primary goals of studying sarf are: creating familiarity with Arabic verbs, an awareness of their conjugation, and the ability to recognise their patterns.
This book is primarily aimed at students who wish to learn Arabic Morphology in view of studying the Quran, Hadith, and other Islamic material.
What the book contains:
Conjugation of each type of verb with diacritics.
Colour coded conjugation tables to help identify patterns and irregularities.
Quranic verbs for additional practice.
Simpls and concise explanations on constructing irregular verbs.
Twelve detailed units comprising of most verb forms.
Reference: A5 Blue MAqdis Quran
Blue The Noble Quran Word For Word Maqdis Colour Coded Tajweed Al Quran Al Karim Arabic & English A5
A Blue Cover with the 99 Names of Allah in the Inner Cover and bookmarks with Dua and Tajweed guide. The Shade of blue may vary.
Brand: Purity Honey