- On sale!
- Arabic Perfume Bakhour Shop
- Blackseed and Olive Oil Shop
- Childrens Corner Books Toys Games
- Clocks and Watches
- Dates and Honey Shop
- Hajj And Umrah Shop
- Islamic Books in English
- Clearance Islamic Books
- Quran Related Books
- Allah Imaan Emaan
- Aqeedah Creed Faith Tawhid
- Biography Islamic History
- Charity Zakat Sadaqah
- Biography of The Sahaba Companions
- Comparative Religion and Dawah
- Dont be Sad
- Dreams and Dreamers
- Economics and Finance
- Fiqh Fatawa Islamic Law
- Funerals Inheritance Sickness Health
- Hadith Sunnah Ahadith
- Hajj Umrah Ziyaraah Udhiyah
- Islamic Studies Education
- Medicine of the Prophet
- Marriage Family Births
- Purification Heart Soul Manners
- Ramadan Fasting Taraaweeh
- Ruqyah Black Magic Jinns
- Islamic Books on Science
- Seerah Biography of The Prophet
- Unseen Heaven Afterlife Hell Paradise Death
- Womens Books
- Worship Dua Prayer Salah
- Deal Of The Month
- Islamic Books Quran Other Languages
- Learn Arabic Madrasah
- Natural Body & Beauty Care Shop
- Prayer Mats and Accessories
- Quran In English And Arabic Musshaff
- Quran Stands & Accessories
- Quran CD Lecture CD and DVD
- Ruqyah Shop Hijama Cupping Therapy
- Tajweed Quran Tajweed Books
- Tafsir Quran Tafseer
- SweetZone Halal Sweets
- Greeting Cards slamic Gifts Calendars Diary
Kist AL Hindi Qist Costus Powder Dark Brown Brown 50g
Islamic Guideline on Medicine
What is Islamic medicine? Is it medical knowledge that is completely subject to the will of Allah The Exalted, or is it the art of treatment adopted and followed by Muslims when the Muslims were at the peak of their development? Or is it the most modern medicine, guided by divine teachings and completely in accordance with them?
On the basis of Islamic teachings in light of the Qur'an and Sunnah, this book devises the following six basic categories for Islamic medicine:
Adhering to Islamic teachings and etiquette.
Adhering to logic in practicing medicine.
Holistic approach, paying equal attention to the body, mind and soul, for individuals as well as societies.
Universal approach, taking into account all resources and aiming to benefit all people.
Scientific approach, based on logical conclusions drawn from sound observations, accurate statistics and trustworthy experience.
Excellence, achieving what other kinds of treatment have failed to achieve.
Ibn Qayyim Al Jawziyya Medicine of The Prophet Translated by Penelope Johnstone